Thursday, December 14, 2006

sleeping in

Today I slept in....but I still set my alarm, so in my head I didn't sleep in. I have one more final and it's tomorrow! I can't wait for it to be over. It will be nice having a whole month to not think abouty school...work some extra hours and hopefully if we get some snow back up here...we will go skiing. It's almost all gone.
Not a whole ton else is going on up here. Just counting the days until we can come home and see all of your shining faces.
Oh this is not exciting but i will tell it anyway....someone in our building is taking our netflix movies out of the outgoing mail box and opening them, watching them and putting them back in the box without re-sealing it. who does that? Gotta love college kids that forget how to act when mom and dad aren't around.
Anyway, i'm going to make some coffe and study my booty off for my anatomy final tomorrow. Have happy Thrusdays....TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Study, Study, study .. You will do great on your test Love you . see you soon Dad TB

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your final to day,we will be glad to see you and Jason over the holidays.love grams& grama & grampa S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! luv u gram

    ReplyDelete