Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I HAVE THE WINTER BLUES!

I know I am not the only one, but it's still hard with all of the snow on the ground, and the only time the sun shines is when it is -6 outside.

I have also been stressing about applying for colleges, and worrying about things that I can't change, or that are nowhere close to happening.

I don't know why I worry about things I can't change. I think it's a girl thing.

Here's what my normal train of thought has been for about the last, oh, month or so.


I have to apply to colleges because Jason applied to colleges for his MFA program.

I initially thought that I would be OK moving anywhere Jason got into college. It would be a new adventure. But as soon as I had to start applying, I started freaking out...WHAT WAS I THINKING?

I don't want to move.
Start all over again.
In a new place.
Oh gosh, we'll need to get a new apartment.
How much is that going to cost?
Are we going to have enough money to move? for a new apartment? for tuition?
How long will it take us to find jobs?
To make new friends?
How will our relationships with the friends we've made here stand up to time and distance?
Will all my credits transfer?
Is it going to take me even longer to graduate if i loose credits?
If it takes me longer to graduate, we'll NEVER start having kids!

And it kinda ends there, new things are interjected, and some things are omitted, but generally that is my train of thought, and only a third of the things going on in my crazy head.

So, I want to apologize for my bad mood, and my lack of posting, and just general crankiness!

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time, sweetie.... "life is too important to be taken seriously" (oscar wilde)

    I'm cranky, too. I always get cranky when I miss my Stacey and my Jason! Can't wait to see you in two weeks! Luv, Mom S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stac, there is always the promise of Spring! Do any of us know what is around the corner...it's okay, it will all fall into place, and you will wonder why you spent time worrrying. trust me, I know. luv u

    ReplyDelete