Saturday, June 21, 2008

summer lovin

It finally has started to feel like summer around here. YIPPEEE!!!!

The sunshine has been wonderful and we have been trying to take advantage of the short summer we have.

Thursday we helped out getting a professor's cottage ready for the summer. We scraped, and primed, and painted, and at the end of the night we were rewarded with a pontoon boat ride around the lake.

Last night I didn't really give Jason a choice, but I told him to meet me at tourist park (a campground a block from our house). When he got there I had the tent set up, beer chilling, brat's ready to cook, and a fire going strong. He didn't have to lift a finger, and it was just what he needed! I love when I am right! :)

Tonight we are going to a BBQ. Can't waste a minute! Have a great weekend! I know I will!






3 comments:

  1. I love you stace, your heart and just your spunk. I am glad we are related. Any chance you will be in lower MI the last week of august? I am coming home for a week when my sis has her baby and I would love to see you.let me know!love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the blog is back in the active mode. ds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend is so darn handsome. And he is so lucky to have you....:) Miss you guys....mom

    ReplyDelete