Thursday, August 7, 2008

hold your horses

I have been informed (debby, grandma....) that I have not posted enough lately, so that is what I am going to do.

I had moved a bunch of stuff over on Saturday and stacked it all in the pantry, but I couldn't move anything else because we had to wait for the apartment to get painted.

I made Jason go over there yesterday to try and catch the person that was painting to see how much longer it was going to be.

Well it turns out that Jason knew the guy and he made an extra trip to make sure that it was finished yesterday afternoon. WHOOO HOOO

So, I let Jason drink some coffee, and read his book for a while, and then I put him to work.

We both pulled our vehicles up to the door and started loading. By the way moving goes so much faster with more people!

We moved a ton of stuff over and I spend a couple of hours trying to figure out where things were going to go.

Then I went to Wal-Mart to get oven cleaner to clean the old oven before we moved, and kept on packing more things.

Today we have one of our friends coming over, later to help with the big stuff, but I have a feeling that we'll have most of it done before that.

We will be spending our first night there tonight!!! I can't wait.

I hope that was a good enough update. (minus pictures...i've been a little busy)

I'll post more once we get settled.

4 comments:

  1. Stacey, If the drive wasn't so far, I would be there to help you move, but knowing you, you would have it all done before I started the car to leave. Have fun you two with your new pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm glad that the other ladies hounded you about your posting . . .I was wondering . . .. . :)
    So anxious to see pictures . . ..but certainly NO pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stacy I couldnt be more happy for you and Jason!!!I am helping you move in spirit (actually as I lay on my couch drinking hot tea) Cant wait to see pictures. ox aunt pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are awesome . Can't wait to see your new home !!! Dad

    ReplyDelete