Monday, December 14, 2009

I did it!

In case any of you were unaware, I just wanted to let you know that after 10 years off and on of college, I have finally graduated!


I am now an official card carrying member of the college graduate club.


I received a Bachelors of Fine Arts with my concentration being Photography.


It has been a long time coming, and just want to thank everyone who supported me financially, emotionally, and spiritually, and especially those of you who just let me rant about how much I hated school and how badly I didn't want to finish!


When I figure out what I'll be doing I'll let you know.




Andrea Joy and sister extraordinaire! She left her 1 month old at home to come see me!





This was my exhibit at the art museum.







My in-laws and my niece Emily.



Mom and Dad



Emily and I traded coats for a few minutes!





That's me walking across the stage, it's almost like you were there!



Steve, Emily, Katie, Jason



The Shrontz, TerBeek, Speyer girls!



...and our Christmas tree.

8 comments:

  1. simplicityinthesuburbsDecember 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM

    Yeah Stacey! As someone who met you on day one of this journey I have to say I'm SO proud of yoU! You did it and look just as gorgeous as you did the first day I met you, though you definitely look older than a fresh faced 18 year old! Much love to you dear! So proud! Yes, do let me know what you're going to do with the rest of your life, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey Renee, I am so very proud of you! You look so radiant, just a glow about you.. I know you, and what you set your heart and hands to do will bless many, just as you have with the various aspects of your photography. Blessings and love to you Stacey Renee. You Go Girl! gram and grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the weekend all over again (sans flat rearends from the drive :)) So proud of you and glad we could share it with you.
    Love Mom TB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is kind of beside the fact, but your hair looks great! I went to school w/ your husband so I catch up on your blogs occasionally. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stace, you look so good in green. You really should wear that color if you already don't. Also congratulations!!!! I am so proud of you!

    You my dear, are simply stunning. Your smile is just contagious.

    congrats again lady!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Stacey! So proud of your accomplishments. What a way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete