Saturday, May 29, 2010

success at the farmers market!

I was up at 6am after a nightmare about not bringing my table to the farmers market, so I wasn't able to sell anything. I'm pretty sure I was just a little anxious about today. I wasn't sure how well things would sell, or if I would stick out in a bad way among the home spun yarn, organic veggies, and organic lotions and potions.



I didn't have anything to worry about. Once I got my table set up in a better spot I received a lot of visitors.



I sold 3 tag blankets, 4 tutus, and 11 pairs of baby shoes. That's a really awesome way to start out the season.


I almost forgot, but the very best part of the day was that I made a contact who wants to sell my stuff at the childrens museum in marquette. Awesome!










Also, I finally got the garden planted.


We have peas, beans, corn, carrots, red peppers, cayenne peppers, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, and pumpkins.





My reward! Flowers!

2 comments:

  1. So Awesome Stacey! congratulations on the opening doors! luv u Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be successful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete