Wednesday, October 6, 2010

nesting...continued!

Last night I was a crafting fool. I didn't actually sew anything yet, but I cut out a ton of things to be sewn.


I got out my stash of fabrics and decided that it was time to make something for my baby!


I'll post completed pictures later, but these are the beginnings!


 


These will become cloth wipes. I had the flannel already and it is slightly stained, so it will make nice wipes.


We are going to use cloth diapers and it only makes sense to use cloth wipes too.



I am making burp cloths too!  I had been saving this fabric for something else, but I just had to use it for me!


 



And finally this is the mobile that I'm going to be making.


I am so excited about it!


I was searching for ideas and found it here.


Again more pictures to come when it's all done!



 


1 comment: