Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So i broke down some more today and I am going to start taking my back pack with wheels on it. Although i may look like a big dork, i think that is the least of my academic problems. And frankly my back just can't take it anymore. :) Amber is so graciously giving me her bike and my mom is giving me her bike basket so the old lady dork look will take full effect very soon! And why do I need to know the structures of a cell to be a nurse? Really it baffles me. Anyway i am off to my Chemisty lab fo 2 whole hours...i can't wait. i think i'll need a cocktail sometime in the near future. :)

1 comment:

  1. i am sitting at my desk giggling to myself as i picture you on campus with your rolling backpack. it warms my heart. it also makes me proud to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete