Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm still alive!

Sorry for the lack of posting! I could lie and tell you all that I've been way too busy to post, way too busy to bother with a little thing like a blog....but then I wouldn't be telling the truth.
The truth is that I have been incredibly lazy and in a funk.
I do not fare well in funks and neither do the people that are around me! :)

But....it is Monday. And Monday's are a new week! Whoo Hoo!

In other news. Yes, it did snow up here in the UP. I took pictures of the piles of snow that the plows made, and all of the snow plastered on the side of the trees. It's been almost a week since it snowed and all of it is almost melted. I'm not worried though. It will be back! :)

Jason is working his butt off with the classes he is teaching, the classes he is taking, working on his thesis, and applying to MFA (Master of Fine Arts) programs.
He will be leaving for deer camp in Lake City on Thursday night. He can't wait!
I'm not sure what I am going to do while he is gone, but I'm sure I will think of something!

Have a good monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love new starts to new weeks! I am sorry you are in a funk lately Stace...I get that way sometimes too. I had a crazy idea that you could ride down with Jason to LC, and I could come pick you up there, but then realized I have to bring you back too...and that would be a lot of driving! It's the thought that counts though, right?
    I love you, and hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on, sweetie, I'm coming to your rescue....looking for a room for us in St. Ignace for Saturday!! Big hugs...Mom S.

    ReplyDelete