Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm quitting.

This is how I think that I look most of the time.
But it's fake.
I'm sticking my neck out.
I'm straining to make sure my neck doesn't show any rolls.


This is what I really look like.

These pictures were taken about 18 hours apart.
The one below is the real me.
Not trying to hide anything.
Not sucking in anything.
So.....

On Monday I quit.

I'm quitting everything.

I'm quitting:
smoking
coffee
alcohol
pop
fast food
bad food
big food portions
milk
cheese
icecream
pizza
fiction books
procrastinating
laziness

I am quitting for a month.

The picture below is what is up on the desktop of my computer, and I also have it printed out.
It is to remind me why I am doing this, and what I want to achieve, a credo of sorts.

I posted this on my blog not for affirmation, not for encouragement, but to make it real.
I am doing this for me.
I am going to change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment