Monday, September 15, 2008

an update of sorts

It is Monday morning, and it is my first day that I don't have to be anywhere until 6:30pm.
The cute little girl that I nanny for has grandparents visiting, so I have been given the day off.
It rained all weekend.
Very cozy, but very wet and chilly.
It's very fall-ish up here.
The leaves are already turning, and I believe that there aren't going to be any over 60 degree days left in this calendar year.
I'm frustrated with school already.
I know that won't surprise anyone, but why take classes that aren't challenging?
Oh yeah, I have no choice.
Sorry, just a little annoyed.
Other than school, it seems like my life revolves around nanny-ing, and pizza making/delivering.
I like both of them, but something is got to give sooner or later.

2 comments:

  1. FYI your blogs always make me laugh. It makes me sad that I don't get to live around you and experience your greatness everyday:O)

    love you sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey beautiful....it's a means to an end...........you're making memories. OXOX.........mom.s

    ReplyDelete