Tuesday, October 7, 2008

customer service

I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for quite a few years now and I couldn't be happier with my service.

I'm not just talking about my cell phone service, more importantly I am talking about the customer service.

I don't think I have ever had to wait more that 30 seconds to talk to a representative on the phone.

I have never get off the phone wanting to tear my hair out because my questions didn't get answered, or wasn't heard by the customer service representative.

In fact I just got off the phone with their customer service because for quite a while now my phone keeps dying.

It will keep a charge all day long, just as long as I don't talk on it.

What is the purpose then of having cell phone if I can't talk on it???

I don't really know.

So I called.

And I'm getting a NEW, FREE cell phone on Friday.

Whoo hooo!

Thanks Verizon

2 comments:

  1. I love good customer service stories. Yeah for Verizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kill me - really??? Why do I always want to cry (ok, or maybe throw my phone) when I go into Verizon??? I'm not sure you should be singing the praises of Verizon 'cause I have enough bad customer service for all of us. . . .next time you are down, I'm sending you on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete