Wednesday, June 17, 2009

summer

It finally happened!  Summer finally arrived in Marquette.


The lilacs are finally blooming, and the tulips in my yard just died.


I have been keeping the doors and windows open all of the time.


I've been keeping  busy while Jason is gone.


But I can't wait to be on my way. Only a little over a week left!


I included pictures from a few things.


These first two are from the sun rise I watched the other morning when I couldn't sleep.




insomnia sunrise_0001

insomnia sunrise_0027

These are from a hike in Big Bay on the Yellow Dog Watershed Preserve to see a couple of water falls.



pinnacle falls_0032pinnacle falls_0042pinnacle falls_0066pinnacle falls_0070

These are from Memorial Day. We had a great cookout and a ton of kiddies around. I loved it!



memorial day_0005memorial day_0009memorial day_0072memorial day_0030

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stac. The waterfalls is most lovely, a really slow shutter speed huh? cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome picture of the sunset reflection and of josiah. can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete