Tuesday, January 18, 2011

changing pad

Don't look too closely, but I finished Miss Bea's travel changing pad.


I will never work with oil cloth again until I get the tension fixed on my sewing machine. It looks horrible...but it is done!


Here are a couple of pictures, and a few more.


I've been meaning to write more, but life has just gotten a lot busier and while I can I'm going to cuddle with Bea! I can always write later.


 



 



 


seriously...those chins, and those lips!



My parents sent Bea a Smart wool hat and mittens.


(it's official, my daughter owns more smart wool than I do)



 



Out of focus, but hilarious.



A slight, sleepy smile.



Skyping.

1 comment:

  1. oh I feel so much better about her UP adventures now . . .sorry to slight you on the Smart Wool stock . . .I'll keep my eye out for my other girl
    in the UP that needs a bit of Smart Wool. love you. Great Pictures. mom tb

    ReplyDelete