Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Jason, Bea,  and I are finally back in Marquette after a week and a half spent with our family down in Grand Rapids. We had a great time and Bea had a lot of firsts. She went to the movies, the mall, a bar, shopping in Holland, and met a ton of family members and did A TON of snuggling.

She is a whole month old already. I know I can't believe it. She is still lighting up our lives every day. I still am in awe of her and all of her perfectness.

Click on a picture to view it bigger.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

[gallery link="file" columns="4" orderby="ID"]

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of your visit here introducing Bea, however, can you please tell people that no one shot Bea with a nerf gun???

    ReplyDelete
  2. stace, these pictures were precious! I am so glad I got the quick chance to see you and meet sweet bea and hold her. She is so special and a little dollie. You and jas make em good! Thanks for the big hug. Keep july 2nd open, for a vacation to the great state of CO :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey - what great pictures! I can't believe how quickly the time went by - it wasn't long enough. I miss you guys so much. Mom

    ReplyDelete