Saturday, February 19, 2011

our lives in photos

 


jason built me a cake for my 29th birthday.


I'm pretty sure this is the first year I really did not want to turn another year older.


Can't I just stay 28 forever?


jason singing to Bea. (do you see the terrified look on her face!)


look at that grip!


grandpa and grandma came to visit a few weeks ago.


bea loved snuggling with them!



bea and grandma


she is so beautiful, but when she sleeps, she looks like an angel.



jason commiserating with bea so she wouldn't be the only one crying!



i don't think her eyes can get any bigger.



our new family picture.


we had to take a new one because we were in a commercial for our gym and they needed something a bit more recent. (i like jason's hair so much better now, It balances out the loss of facial hair!)

3 comments:

  1. cute new sweater in family pic. I like them all. . except with me and UP hair. ugh.
    Maybe Beas eyes are so big because I squeeze her too tight . . .she likes it though. She said so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family photo Stacey! And Jason, you look FANTASTIC! Barely recognized you in the last picture!

    Stacey, you're not so bad looking for a mama yourself! Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture of your family. Miss you guys and miss Bea.

    ReplyDelete