Thursday, February 24, 2011

week 12


Last weekend the sun was shining so nice, and I had just a bit of cabin fever, so I bundled up Miss Bea and put on her Diva glasses and tried to walk to the lake. It was way too windy for her little cheeks so we walked over to my friend's apartment to say hello.





Today I finally got her new stroller out of the box and put it together. Then the whole family (Euchre too) went for a nice long walk. It felt so good to get outside and get some fresh air.



This was my view from the top of the stroller.



Sometimes....body parts escape the crib...and I love it!





Oooo SMILES!



Someone found her hands this week and will not give them up.



This is my favorite picture. Her little butt is so big because of her cloth diapers so none of her pants fit her. The other day I found 18 month capri pants that fit her perfectly, and she looks like she's ready for the golf course with dad!

2 comments:

  1. Okay she is too cute , are are too thanks for the picture therapy. Love the outside pictures .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatrice is so very precious! I love the capri pants & the snowsuit is darling. It looks like you all are enjoying each other! I can't wait to get to Marquette and meet her. Maybe in May.

    ReplyDelete