Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break in GR

Hi there!  There are a ton of pictures this time, so I did it a little different, If you click on a picture, it will take you to a new window where you can click through the pictures. It's not ideal, but that way I don't spend hours uploading 54 pictures.

Beatrice and I made the trip downstate and she did great in the car. She slept almost the whole way both there and back.

We had a great time and she got to see and get held by A TON of her relatives.

I was with her all week and I think she looks bigger. Jason hated being away from us, but he was able to get a ton of writing done on his novel.

Thanks for all the cuddles!

 

[gallery columns="4" orderby="ID"]

1 comment:

  1. Stac.. Awesome pics.. I love your 50mm lens, got to look for one of those.. luv u gram

    ReplyDelete