Wednesday, March 30, 2011

new pictures!

Here are some new pictures of the little Bea!


 



When I was home in March, we took a five (5) generation picture.


My Grandpa, Great Gram (almost 98), Bea, Me, and my Mom.



I love this picture. I love that she is Bea's great, great Gram.




Bea loves her dad!


She takes in the world with those big blue eyes.



She can't roll over yet, but she LOVES to stand.


Euchre wanted to be a part of the group.


She has officially found her thumb. She has woken me up many a morning with her super loud sucking.



She is one cool cat. Literally. It was freezing after we turned the corner, but I just wanted to show her the lake really quick and then we high tailed it back to the house where it was warm.


The beginnings of a musical genius?  I think so.

3 comments:

  1. Soph didn't roll over for forever but also loved to stand tim swore he read some where that if your child is (chunky) that could slow them down... what ever makes your feel better haha as soon as she rolls then your in trouble they are semi-mobie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures Stac.. so precious!

    ReplyDelete