Thursday, April 12, 2012

new things

Sorry, but I'm not going to have Easter pictures. This was the only one I took that day, and as you can see, she is a blur, as she is every Sunday. Our church meets in a movie theater and she loves climbing the stairs and running the long hallways. We did have a great Easter though, despite the lack of pictures. Jason played drums at both services at church so we were there too. Then later in the day we had a few friends over for dinner.


While we eagerly (understatement) await the arrival of the newest Shrontz addition we decided we couldn't wait anymore, so we got Bea a fish. She loves the silly thing. We're hoping that we don't kill it and if we do it happens before the 30 day guarantee is up!



She found a bell the other day in the tool box, so I clipped it to her. She loved it. It also helps me keep track of where she is.


 I have been looking for a child's table and chairs for a while. I have been eying these at a consignment shop near my house. I finally stopped and looked and they weren't that bad, so I bought them, and got a $5 bookcase also!  I love good bargains. 


I also whipped up a couple of throw pillows for the couch last night. I decided to actually used some of my stash, so they're really fun!


Tomorrow I'll be 35 weeks, which means only 4 more weeks until c-section date! Hopefully the baby comes before that.

2 comments:

  1. OH, I am SO GLAD that you told me about the rest of these pictures. oh I love them and love the bell on Bea. What a nut.
    I can't wait to get to RI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stac. Thank-you so much for updating some photos of our unique Beatrice Harlow! What a girl! Love all her expressions! need to Skype soon.

    ReplyDelete