Monday, April 30, 2012

A trip to Anna's


Up late at night playing Angry Birds with Dad. This is one sure fire way of getting her to sit still. 


Our friend Anna lives out on a farm and invited us out for an afternoon. Bea loved everything about it except for the horse. I think it's just too big right now. 
 


Blowing bubbles in the rain water. 
 



 We love Rachel!





At the end of the afternoon, she was almost asleep in the hammock, but managed a smile for us all!
 

 
 Making cookies with Mamma.


I'm going to be glad to see my parents when they come in less than 2 weeks, but I'm going to be REALLY glad to see my Kitchen Aide mixer. I miss you friend.
 

2 comments:

  1. Kitchen Aide is getting ready to head your way! :)

    xoxoxo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I may have outranked the kitchen aide. .. just a thought.

    ReplyDelete