Friday, November 10, 2006

coffee buzz

Yesterday I stopped into the Starbucks on campus for my early morning coffee before my 8:00 am class, but for some reason, they weren't able to brew coffee. The barista told me that she would charge me the coffee price and give me a coffee made with about 3 shots of espresso! WOW!!! That was a good morning! But to top it all off, they served it in their red holiday cups, and their counters were decorated with a winter theme. (is it too early to put up Christmas decorations?) I don't know if coffee can get much better. It sure beats the generic brand from Target! Oh and it's snowing here. I don't it's false hope...it won't stay, but it's just so pretty, and why live in the U.P. if there's no snow? Have a happy friday!

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the land of americanos. they rule my universe.

    i have some BIG news for you!! i will try to call you when i get out of work tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey How come I can leave a comment on yours and with Kates, it just gives me fits.. gram...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...how funny, we both have posts about Christmas! I love it!!! You and I have always been freaks about Christmas though! Meg told me I am not allowed to attempt to put up lights again this year if I am just going to throw them=)...where is the Lumberjack when I need her=(.

    ReplyDelete