Monday, November 27, 2006

the home stretch

we made it back to marquette, safe and sound, and a little tired. it was a great LONG weekend at home...but i think i need a nap now. only 2 more weeks of classes and 1 week of exams. it's hard to believe that the semester is so close to being done. oh and we made it home just in time for the snow...it started this morning! i have lots of pictures and fun things we did this weekend...but i will post more later (i need to pay attention to lecture!) Have a happy monday.

3 comments:

  1. Jason and Stac.. So glad to know that you returned home safe and sound, grandmas always are glad to know that! It was so good to see the two of you.. looking forward to seeing your photos.. luv gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you Stacey and Jason! I look forward to hopefully seeing you while you are home over Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I got to see you! I love your hair, and I am now on my 3rd color! I will have to put pics on xanga for you!

    ReplyDelete