Thursday, November 16, 2006

I can't wait!

I am so excited! Only 6 more days until I get to come home! 3 days of work, 1 test, and 4 lectures left! I am so ready for a break. I can't wait to spend time with both of my family and Jason's. I can't believe that I have only been home once since we moved up here. (that sucks!) Anyway I can't wait to see everyone. I hope everyone is as excited about the coming holidays as I am!
Oh and Jason is leaving for deer camp this tonight. Hopefully he'll catch a deer! :) Venison is so good. Oh and he's planning on winning everyone's money in poker so watch out Jacob and Steve! I hope everyone has fun hunting. See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Yehh!!! I can't wait for you to come home either Stace! It will be nice to see you again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kate! I can't wait to see you and hang out in the garage! Jason can get all the deer! I am praying that jacob does not get one because I still have vension from last year! What day are you coming home for sure and what time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. linda loo...we will be home tuesday night sometime and we won't have to go home until sunday in the after noon! i'll meet you in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stacey Renee.. I will be most happy to see your little face! luv gram

    ReplyDelete