Friday, July 13, 2007

a look at the past

Jason of all people was getting after me for not posting, so I thought I would share a picture that my grandma sent me.

Let's just say when she started taking pictures, I was her guinea pig. But I love it now, because there are a lot of really great pictures to look back at of me. Thanks gram!

Two weeks ago I started my second class for the summer, Intro to Graphic communications. Up until yesterday I couldn't stand the class. Yesterday, though I was able to take a concept I had in my head and make it work on the computer and that made me extremely happy. That is the reason I am taking art classes, to be able to take the ideas in my head and make them work!

My job at the greenhouse is coming to a quick close. We are tearing down the greenhouse today. And tonight I am meeting with Jason's boss at the hotel to discuss a possible job there. All we need now is a new apartment.

Jason's parents came up over 4th of July and we had such a good time. We took them to all of our favorite hangouts. Watched the amazing fireworks, took hikes, and I even got to go on a motor cycle ride with them to Big Bay, which is about 30 minutes to the north. We loved having them here and were sad to see them go.

My parents and grandparents are coming up in 2 weeks! And I can't wait for that. They are coming up during the art festival, Art on the Rocks. My photo professor was a juror for the participants, so I know it will be a great time!

Other than that, we are just enjoying the summer up here and waiting for classes to be done!
Sorry for being a terrible blogger lately! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey Renee.. I can't believe you haven't gotten any responses to that darling baby girl face yet. too cute..luv u gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that picture of you is adorable...and to be honest I think I may have had the same haircut and same shirt! Gotta love the 80's children huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey , I think it is fine that you aren't blogging it's summer with lots of other stuff to Yea . Can't wait to see you guys . Love Dad TB

    ReplyDelete