Monday, July 2, 2007

only in marquette

Driving home from class the other night I looked up and saw bright shining lights coming from the lake. I drove a little closer and saw that it was a huge ore ship coming into dock. I raced home to get my camera and walked on the beach as close as I could to the incoming ship.
It was so amazing, especially in the dark, the whole ship was lit up.
It's hard to imagine the magnitude of how really huge this ship is.
An amazing way to end a beautiful day.



FUN WITH LIGHT

The next two pictures are also of the ship, but I slowed down my shutter speed and moved the camera around while I was taking the picture.
These are my favorite pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey, just had to stop by and say I LOVE the third photo (the horizontally panned black & white). Very cool.

    Hope you are well. :)

    ReplyDelete