Wednesday, August 15, 2007

back to the scales


Considering I only have around 7 weeks to make the dress for my sister's wedding Jason and I have gone back to the tried and true method of weight watchers.

The last couple of months we have fallen off of the band wagon, but before we got back to the place we started, we decided to kick it in gear.

I look at all of the advertisements for Jenny Craig, or Nutrisystem, or other programs where they send you the meals and I wonder about them. Now don't get me wrong, if you or someone you know is over weight and is using one of these, good for them. Everyone has to do what they have to do. For me Weight Watchers makes sense. It teaches you how to eat right no matter what your situation. And if you do fall off the band wagon, you don't have to pay a rejoining fee or buy more meals, or anything else. You have all of the tools, you just need to use them.

So kudos to the founder of Weight Watchers. We thank you.

p.s. I know I was updating before, but the total since the beginning of the year is officially 25 lbs.

4 comments:

  1. what color dresses are you and Jason wearing to the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mines gonna be green to match my stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE VISION OF YOU IN A LIME GREEN DRESS JASON TAKES MY BREATH AWAY.....LOVE AUNT PAM

    ReplyDelete