Friday, August 24, 2007

a trip home

Hey all. Well, I meant to have pictures to post, but after scouring my apartment and even my car, I can't seem to find my connector cord to my camera. I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later. I traveled down to the lower part of the state to see my family. I left Jason in the UP because he had to work and he had school.

He has been working so hard to prepare for his class he is teaching. It is so good to see him loving what he is doing. We'll see how he feels after his first time teaching his class on monday. Tonight we are going to a back to school party at one of his professors house. Everyone is supposed to bring a dish to pass, and Jason thought we could just pick up a dessert at Wal-Mart. What he doesn't understand is that with us being one of the only married couples, I love to show off my wifely talents by cooking something. You can't just show up with a store bought dessert. Funny boy. I set him straight on that! :)

School starts on Monday, and I don't really have any thoughts on this good or bad. I've been in classes all summer and I know that I just have to keep plugging on. I will let you know things go after the week is over. One really good thing is that I get to pick up my new Mac Computer on Monday! Whoo hoo! I can't wait.

Well hopefully soon I will find my cord that connects to my camera, and then you can see some pictures.

p.s. edited on 8/25 to correct very bad grammar (pointed out my my lovely husband!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stac.. Give a call if you can't find your cord, I probably have 5 of them around here somewhere.. luv gram..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pictures so find that cord.

    Boys are funny about things like that aren't they?

    I had no idea you were getting a MAC, that's great news!

    Hope your first few days of classes go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you are getting a mac!! i LOVE MACS!!! What kind are you getting??

    love you

    ReplyDelete