Saturday, December 1, 2007

Stuck

I left work at 3:30 on Saturday afternoon and it is 2:44am and I am still here.

But, I am in bed in one of the rooms (i work at a hotel).

The weather as I'm sure if any of you have been watching the weather channel has been a bit treacherous.

Normally if I was in Marquette in my warm cozy little apartment the weather wouldn't be an issue, I would just deal with it, like you do when you live in the UP!

Tonight was a different story. The snow kept coming and coming and coming to the point where driving on the curvy, hilly road 25 miles back to Marquette would have been a really dumb choice.

So here I sit. Soon I will hopefully be sleeping. And in the morning it's still going to be crappy out, but hopefully better than tonight.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Stacey , I sounds like you are getting wise , and thanks for letting us know you were staying where it was safe . Love Dad

    ReplyDelete