Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my poor phone

No those are not pretty spider web designs on my cell phone face, those are cracks.
The day Jason and I left for Marquette for our week in Grand Rapids we had to pick up a friend of ours that we were bringing to Lansing.
At his house I got out of the car and somehow, without my knowledge, I dropped my phone.
But, I did not realize this until I was almost out of the UP.
Jason got a voice mail from the woman who found my phone, and it worked out great that Jason's cousin was still at our apartment was able to pick my phone up and bring it home with her to GR.
I was so thankful to get my phone back, but I couldn't believe what the front of my phone looked like when I got it back.
It was definitely run over, and probably by me! Whoops!
It's not pretty, but it works!

On our way back up to the UP. Jason and I had a great conversation. There is just something about long car rides where you are forced to listen, to converse, to come to an understanding.
I think it took me the whole time we were home to realize that I needed to keep an open mind about our plans for next fall.
I believe I was being, what you would call SELFISH!
Very selfish.
I have since shaken some sense into myself.
Jason and I have both decided that we will wait until we have all the cards on the table, all of the acceptance or rejection letters from colleges in our grimy hands, and only then will we worry about what we do, and where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment