Wednesday, July 30, 2008

it worked!!!

My packing a box trick worked!!!!!

Jason and I went to look at 2 places today.

The first place was a house with a lot of storage space, and a cat smell.

We really liked it, but we decided to go and look at the other place that was open.

When we pulled up to it, I tried not to get too excited.

It was the first floor of a house, wrap around porch, back deck, big yard.

Exactly what we were looking for.

We should be moving within a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to start packing.

I'll take some pictures when we get in!

YEAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Stacey.. I believe in the box theory.. Whatever works..It is always nice when you like where live.. Your soft place to fall.. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. when do you move in? how many bedrooms? Beautiful?
    Amber

    ReplyDelete