Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday's SUCK!!!

OK, so my Monday wasn't all that bad, but it did start out on a REALLY good note, when I came over a hill on my way to a side job, and saw that cop car sitting there.
I knew, I just knew that I was going to be the lucky winner of nice speeding ticket.
So, I slowed down, got over in the other lane, and didn't even blink when his lights started flashing...I was expecting that.
I can't really complain.
I have gotten very lucky the past 8 or 9 years.
No tickets for this girl....until today.
After I had received my 40mph in a 35mph ticket (instead of 52mph in a 35mph) I went on my way to my side job.
My side job is weeding.
Weeding a vegetable garden.
I never thought that It would take me 3 days to finish, but it's beginning to look that way.
Today was my second day working for this couple and the man of the home felt bad for my ticket, so he paid me a little extra! THANK YOU!
OK, back to weeding.
I am covered in dirt and compost, hot, back killing, muscles straining, so when I finish for the day, I look at what I accomplished and think...that's it, that's all I did today???
But I did my best, the owner was happy, and I got paid and another day of work to go.
So, it's not that bad.
I'm outdoors.
I get paid cash.
They feed me lunch.
I can't complain.
Monday's don't suck so bad after all.

The post below are more pictures of my trip to Europe.
The pictures are from our trip to the Loire Valley visiting the chateaus of Chambord and Chenonceau.

3 comments:

  1. I blame it on the troost lead foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey did you read my profile and my profile they are almost the same... I didn't even copy you!! That totally weirds me out we must be sisters love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ol Leadfoot got caught! umm, I wonder why... gram

    ReplyDelete