Monday, February 16, 2009

Florida (word part)

When I called my Mom last night to let her know that I had landed safely back in Marquette, the first thing I said was how cold I was. Oh my gosh, what a shocker to the system. It was 87 degrees on Saturday in Orlando. It was around 10 on Sunday night in Marquette.

I had a great trip. I felt like I was only there for a day, because the time went so fast. It was so good to see my very favorite sister and her husband. I sat outside every opportunity I could. I sat in the sun during the day and enjoyed the warmth at night.

I knew a year and a half ago that Tim would be so good for Andrea and that Andrea would be good for Tim. What I didn't know or couldn't have even hoped for, was that they would have come so far in their marriage. As a big sister I always want the best and the most out of life for my siblings, and that is why I am so thankful that they were able to find themselves in each other. It is evident to everyone they meet that they are respectful of each other and that they love each other, and I was glad that I was able to be a witness to the strides they have made since moving to Florida.

I love you Tim and Andrea and I am so, so proud to be called your sister. Thank you for sharing your house and your time with me. I am so thankful for both of you.

Explanation of pictures below:
1. Tim and Andrea at Sunset.
2. Tim and Andrea at Cowboys.
3. My sassy, beautiful sister.
4. Self portrait in the car on the way to Cowboys.
5. Andrea
6. Andrea
7. Sunset
8. Sunset
9. The BIG, UGLY snake in the pool area (thanks John for getting it out)
10. Self portrait with matching hats (bad hair day)
11. The BIG spider in the pool area.
12. Clouds
13. Clouds
14. Not sure about this Self portrait
15. Sisters. Priceless. Thanks Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment