Monday, February 23, 2009

New Name

Moose is not a good name.

So we changed it.

Moose is now Maggs.

Short for Magglio Ordonez who is a baseball player for the tigers, who has a lot of hair!

I promise that I will not be the kind of dog owner who posts about every little thing their dog does, but for a little while at least I feel that I have the right.

So far these are the things that we know about Maggs.

He is:

1. a super sweet heart.
2. an attention hog.
3. house broken.
4. so far only aggressive towards cars and people that are bundled up in winter clothes.
5. good with baths in the bath tub.
6. is crate trained.
7. a very quick learner.
8. in love with jason.
9. has boundless energy, but is still content to sit by you if you are sitting.

We really like him, and are so glad that we were able to adopt him.

1 comment:

  1. When I walk him in the evenings, both of our beards freeze and cake with snow. And the bundled up guy that he barked at (a fiction professor and virtuoso guitarist), is a Red Sox fan. I'm pretty certain that's why Maggs barked.

    ReplyDelete