Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting on a Jet Plane (or a plane of some sort anyway)

This morning I woke up and my first thought was not how excited I was that I was going to Florida today. My first thought was how excited I was to get up to a clean house. No clutter, no dishes in the sink, and nothing on my 'TO DO' list except get ready.

All semester long I have had a running 'TO DO' list. I cross some things off, others get transferred to the next list, and some are just things I'll get around to eventually.

I have felt since before school started that there is always something else I could be doing. There was always a project that I was in the middle of.

Today was the first day that I woke up in the morning with a clean 'TO DO' list, all of my homework done, and 3 1/2 days of hanging out with my sister in Orlando to look forward to.

I also discovered that this is the first time in my whole life that I have flown alone. I've flown multiple times in my life, but it was always with other people.

I think flying is a pain in the butt, but getting to Florida from the top of Michigan in 5 1/2 hours...you can't beat it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Stacy if you are I afraid to fly alone I can be packed in about 10 seconds.!!!!have a great time darlin!Love Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Florida pictures Stacey. Looks like you girls had a great time together! Fun. Be home this weekend. gram

    ReplyDelete