Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6 months

When you were born you were so little. fragile.sleepy. and you looked like this:


Today, you look like this:


Too Big. Beautiful. Serious. Joyful.



You had your first cereal today and I cried the whole time. You just seemed so old.


I'm not ready for you to grow up, even though you change every single day.


You are 18 lbs and 26 in. long.



Thank you for bringing me joy every single day.


You are beautiful in every single way, and I'm so excited to see you little person you are becoming.



She's been falling asleep with her blanket over her face. Thank goodness there are holes in it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Stac, you always make me cry, such beautiful photos of beautiful Bea! And now we have 3 little people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes like the little gerber baby. .. thank you for new pictures and the picture of her blanket with holes. I feel better.
    love mom tb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey , you do a good job of putting your feelings into words . Bea is beautiful . and so big !

    ReplyDelete