Monday, June 13, 2011

happenings

 

We are enjoying our summer up here, and getting ready for our BIG move.


I've already started purging, packing, and pricing items for our massive yard sale.


Bea has been doing great! She is usually smiling, laughing, or giving us her serious look. (something like the picture below)


She's doing great at rolling over, even though I'm still surprised when she does. She's not quite sitting up, but is getting better at it, and still no teeth!



We took a hike yesterday along the Dead river and I couldn't believe all of the different kinds of wild flowers.


This is Bea's new dress that I finished last night. I love it so much I think I'm going to have to make about a bazillion more!


Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stacey, WHat a darling dress, and I think Bea also is saying "Yes, please look at me in my new dress!" so darling.. Love it.. thanks for posting..

    ReplyDelete