Sunday, June 19, 2011

first camping trip

We went camping last night!  It was great, and Bea did awesome. She'll make a great outdoors woman!


We want to eventually go on a real hiking/camping trip, but last night was a trial run.


We went a mile down the road to our city campground Tourist Park. It's a great campground and not at all what you think of when you hear "city campground."




Taking a nap in the tent.




Snuggles with Dad.



She LOVES swinging!



She is too cute.



"I'm over it Dad."



She can't quite sit up yet, so a blanket on the ground will have to do.



Hi pretty girl.



"Mama, why am I naked? It's cold out."



Jason slept in his hammock/bat net last night. It's SUPER comfy.



I love the look on her face in this picture. She just puts up with me.

2 comments:

  1. You had a great weekend to try the camping , I dod believe that your hair cut has made you curlier . Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, I can already see that Bea is going to be a natural camper, eating a few bugs, not letting a little dirt bother her.. what fun! luv u all...

    ReplyDelete