Tuesday, September 12, 2006

what were they thinking?

i was going to enlighten all of you with deep thoughts but this needs to be addressed first.
these boys are jumping off a cliff into lake superior today. i was just taking pictures and i saw them jumping and had to take pictures of the craziness that goes on in the up. the temperature of lake superior today was around 40 degrees. and the temperature in the air was in the 60's. I was cold with a thin sweat shirt on. their jaws were blue. stupid, stupid boys.


2 comments:

  1. Stacy, Grandpa Shrontz and I are checking out your Blog. We have added it to Grandpa's favorite spot so he can keep tabs on you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason - you better NEVER jump off that rock and I mean it. Now I'll never sleep tonight. Stacy - I'm counting on you to watch him for me......argh!!

    ReplyDelete