Monday, October 23, 2006

crashing boys weekend

i don't think i'm supposed to be telling anyone about this....but i was allowed (with only a little harrasment!) to crash boys weekend at uncle gene's property. i drove down saturday after work and was able to see the boys in jason's family. they only let me come because i have been a little family deprived. it was nice to be some where other than my apartment too. the boys built a huge fire and the pictures below are some i took of the sparks flying up. thanks for having me guys. (i promise it won't happen again!!)
p.s. i had to scrape my windows after work today.






3 comments:

  1. looks loke you had a big fire, Jason must have built it he likes to burn up all the wood at once. love Gramps s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, we were glad you drove down to see us. I didn't like the fact that you had to drive back home so late. It was fun spending some time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey , I love your pictures of the flames. I guess firefighters like to fire under control , but I'm not it was ! Love you Dad TB

    ReplyDelete