Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
That being said. I don't like halloween at all. I haven't since I was a going to elementary school parties. I love seeing little kids in costumes and the fact that they are able to eat all the candy they want (as long as their mom's don't eat it first!!! :) But besides that the only reason I look forward to halloween is that the next day november starts and that means thanksgiving, christmas, and new years. He here's to then end of october and the beginning of a new season! Have an ORANGE day!

3 comments:

  1. what mother would eat their child's candy??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Halloween is for the kids...but even when I was a kid it wasn't the highlight of my year at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stacey
    I can't believe that you would believe that mother's would eat their children's candy! (cause your mother would NEVER do that)
    Have an orange day too. love dad tb

    ReplyDelete