Thursday, October 5, 2006

time

well all, it seems that as much as i want to go home this weekend, it just isn't going to happen. i have to work at my new job this weekend. and in order to keep the job, i need to go to work and not call in or even think about asking for time off. i'm ok with this though. we need the money so we need the job. plus with jason gone i can watch girly movies, eat chinese food (don't tell) and deep clean the apartment. i don't know why i think jason needs to be gone to really clean. am i the only woman that feels this way? Oh and i need to go through my winter clothes....yes i said winter clothes. all of my sweaters are still packed in tubs and i'm going to need them very soon!
i will miss seeing my in-laws, they are coming home from italy today, grandpa cassady's 70th birthday party, and of course the cassady ritual of watching the mi/mi state game. GO BLUE! yeah i'm a football fan. i've converted.
Happy Birthday Grandpa Cassady!
Welcome Home Debby and Denny!
have fun with jason. take good care of him. i'll write you more this weekend and let you know how my plans are coming! Love you

1 comment:

  1. So, what do you think of Grey's Anatomy so far?! Jacob and I are addicted! We are now stealing cable from Steve so Jacob has been a happy camper. Have you made any new friends yet? Do you like your new job? Jacob and Steve interview on Wednesday for that elevator job. we are praying! My sister's wedding is this weekend...meh....I don't want to go! Wait 'til I show you pics!....You will have a good laugh! Miss you and hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete