Friday, June 15, 2007

Overwhelmed much?

So...............................Summer has not turned out the be the relaxed, leisurely summer that I had planned in my head.
It has been a very rewarding summer though.
I am through 4 out the total 6 weeks of my black and white photo class. I have learned so much. I look at things differently, I look at the light differently, and I even use my digital camera different. I love it!
As soon as this class ends, I will start my Intro to Graphic and Communications class. I was going to take it next semester, but the way the financial aid system works, in order to get the money for the first class, I had to take a second class. This one will only be six weeks too.
I have been working at the greenhouse almost full time. This week has been pure misery in the heat. If it's 85 outside, it's at least 100 in the greenhouse. I leave work a sweaty mess.
Today after work, I persuaded Jason to put his suit on and walk down to the beach with me to cool off. Lake Superior was a little chilly, but very refreshing!
We are coming home next weekend!!!! And we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment