Sunday, January 20, 2008

decoupaging

I have had this trunk for a very long time. It followed me to the farmhouse, to Jason and I's first apartment, and now it has been residing in a closet in our apartment in Marquette. 
I haven't kept it in the closet because I don't like it, or it isn't functional, but seeing as it is painted and wallpapered the same way my first bedroom was, it's a little out dated, and time for a make over!




I have tons of extra pictures laying around, so I decided to put them to good use. 
I decoupaged them!!!
Jason brought our old coffee table to the charity by our house and I painted and pasted the pictures in and outside of the chest.
It is a perfect place to store old videos, games, cards, and remotes. 
This is the inside of the chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment