Monday, January 14, 2008

It's that time again...

...time for the bi-yearly, first day of the semester post!

Like always after the long winter break I wasn't exactly looking forward to starting school all over again.

But this morning I got up early, made myself some coffee, curled my hair and had my butt sitting in a lecture hall seat before class started.

As I told my adviser this afternoon, I'm going to take ownership of this semester. I have already made plans to hear a guest speaker this Friday about the future of photography, and then to the opening of the new art gallery exhibit.

I am also going to join the Student Photographic Society.

And I'm going to try and find some sort of photographic internship where I can learn the secrets of the trade.

So I'm going to own this semester. I have way more to gain, and it helps that I don't have any 8 or 9 am classes! That should help a ton!

I don't know why I'm always so optimistic at the beginning of the semester, and as the semester wears on, the enthusiasm fades. Hopefully by getting a little more involved this time the enthusiasm will not fade. Not too much any way!

Happy Start of the Semester!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you and your atttudude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look and beautiful design! Happy new semester. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete