Sunday, January 20, 2008

weekend getaway

On Tuesday it will be Jason and I's 3rd anniversary.
As a treat to ourselves we rented a cabin in the woods south of Munsing about an hour away.
This was a low expectation weekend, we didn't do much at all it was nice.
We read a lot, and read some more, took a walk, and most of all just enjoyed being together, with no cell phones and no internet.



This was our cute little cabin.


Jason making a fashion statement while making margaritas.





Behind our cabin in the woods was this chair, and for some reason it just fascinated me and made me smile.






Self portrait!


A sad mailbox just begging to have it's pictured taken.



I LOVE my new snow pants. (they are so cute and were SO on sale.)




No joke, this is what the view out of my window looked like for a portion of our drive home this morning.


Such a cute little stove.

Me slaving over the oven for breakfast on saturday morning. (it took me forever!)
(but it was so good)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Can hardly believe it's been three years! WOW

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete