Friday, April 13, 2007

home sweet home

I'm going home today!!!! It's been since Christmas and I am just crazy about seeing my family! I can't wait! Sorry about the lack of postings, it's been a crazy week. I had my physiology test yesterday and 2 labs also. Today I have my chemistry lab that I designed and right after it, my chemistry test. AHHHHH. So...coming home will be a great treat! See you soon.

p.s. Samara, I did not fall off the face of the earth, I am doing fine, thank you so much for worrying! :)

3 comments:

  1. stace i hope you have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was going to be home so I could see your cute little face. Alas we missed each other. Hope you enjoy our family. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I get to see you this weekend!!! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete