Thursday, October 18, 2007

fun with slow shutter speeds

Our last assignment for class was to take night shots, or difficult lighting shots, anything really that required a slow shutter speed. I went out on Tuesday night and took a few shots in the fog, at night, and then at pool last night I was able to take some really fun shots of the pool table and behind the bar.
I did not alter these photos in any way. I think that is what makes them so much fun.



These first two shots are my friend Dee who is on my pool league team with me.












The streaks on the pool table are actually the cue ball and the ball that was hit moving.































This picture was taken from below the hill of coal that is in front of the power plant. The glow is from the lights of the power plant in the fog.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the shots from behind the bar...and of course the pics of me;)

    ReplyDelete