Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I take it back

I take it all back! About the snow that is!

I have mentioned on more than one occasion to more than one person that I am ready for the snow to come.
Ready for the boots, the hats, the scarves, the mittens, the scraping off my windshield, and the digging my car out of the parking lot.

How easily to I forget after such a short warm time. What was I thinking.

It has not officially snowed yet, but this morning it was very very very cold, and there was slushing. Slushing is my term for the stuff that was coming out of the sky, rain that is slightly frozen, resembling snow. Snow! Uck. Did I mention it was cold, very cold.

**As a disclaimer for myself, I know that I will contradict this post in the very near future with joyous excitations of how pretty the snow is, and how wonderful everything looks covered in a blanket of snow.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a crack up Stac. I love the 'disclaimer to myself'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear...you are seriously so funny...thanks for giving me a great laugh!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stac.. better you get the snow than us trolls under the bridge.. luv u gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you are officaly your mothers daughter ..... but I love you so much Dad

    ReplyDelete