Saturday, October 20, 2007

goodbye to my fake nails

For Andrea's wedding, I had fake nails put on. They were so beautiful, and definitely a luxury that I only indulge in once and a great while. That is why I was so sad to see them go.
The thing about fake nails is that no matter how short you get them, or how nice they look when you first have them applied, it is only a short amount of time before they start to look not so nice.
There are other disadvantages to fake nails.
1. Once they start going bad, your hair starts to get stuck in the sides of them.
2. It's hard to play games on my phone, and most importantly, type accurate text messages to my mom.
3. Probably the worst thing about these nails, is that it is hard to pick....anything, mainly my nose! :)
4. Oh, and they are sooooo hard to get off, when you actually want them to come off.

I cut them off last night and sanded them down the best I could and then repainted them. It was very hard to say goodbye to them in the end, but it was for a good cause!

Now that you know way too much about my fake nails, I will sign off and wish you all a very happy, relaxing, and beautiful Sunday! Enjoy it...soon it will be snowing!

4 comments:

  1. You are the greatest wife ever! Jason is soooooo lucky to have such and unselfish amazing wife like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know linda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you have such excellent priorities. . . acurately texting your mom . . (not the nose picking business). . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. stacey soak them in nail polish remover it makes them gummy and then you sand off the gum easy as pie why didnt you as my first!!!? weirdo

    ReplyDelete